General Sales Policy Information
By purchasing a sales piece from me, you agree to the following terms and conditions. This is a binding contract and you will be held accountable for any breech. Additional policies & pricing regarding commissions can be found here.
Sales pieces of mine can usually be found in the shop here, eBay, MH$P or on Facebook.
Resin Sales of sculptures I have created can usually be found here in the resin shop.
Resin Sales of sculptures I have created can usually be found here in the resin shop.
- I accept and prefer Paypal or Credit Card.
- If you need to pay by Money Order, please contact me first. This method of payment must be agreed upon before purchase.
- Must be a POSTAL Money order.
- You must have multiple solid references available who contact me on your behalf.
- I request that all Money Orders be sent certified and/or with tracking for your protection (I will not be held responsible for lost or misdirected payments).
- There is an additional $5 processing & handling fee if paying by Money Order.
- All Money Order payments are completely non-refundable and you forfeit the right to any and all refunds if using this method of payment.
- Horses will not be put on hold until proof of shipment of your payment is received. Only then will the piece be put on hold for 7 days while I await arrival of your payment. This should allow enough time for a letter to reach me if it was indeed mailed at this time. If payment is not received in this time frame, the piece will be back on the market for others to purchase.
- Time payments are NOT available if paying by Money Order.
- For very pricey sales ponies ($300+) after 24 hours of listing, I'm more than happy to take time-payments. First payment must be sent within 24 hours of invoice being sent and a minimum of $50/week or 100/bi-weekly is required after that. (You must let me know which plan you want at the time of your inquiry). For time payment service, there is an additional $10.00 service fee applied to each invoice. Payment plans must be agreed upon prior to bidding/offering/purchase. All time pays are non-refundable. I do not accept time payments for commissions after they are complete (see commission policies for details) or eBay and Etsy orders. They are for private sales only.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days of purchase. However, if a piece needs to be prepped or cast before shipment, please allow an additional 1-3 days for added safety. Also if the piece was just recently finished, I do like to wait at least a week for full cure of the paint for safe shipment. If any of these times fall at the end of the week, I may wait until Monday to ship so the box does not sit in the mail system over the weekend. The less time in transit, the better!
- Usually all of my sales include Free Standard Shipping within the USA. The method I use to ship will be at my discretion. If you wish to guarantee Priority mail on your piece or have it shipped via a specific service/method, shipping cost will be actual cost. Please contact me with your zip code for a quote.
- All custom orders will require signature confirmation upon delivery which is automatically included at no extra cost to you. This gives added assurance that the package will be delivered to the proper location and to the proper person. So please keep this in mind when choosing an address for delivery. I know this can be inconvenient for some but I've had an awful scare with a one of a kind custom that the P.O. delivered to the wrong address. Luckily, in the end, the package was found and safely delivered thanks to the customer's close relationship with neighbors and the mail-person, but I would not like to ever take that kind of chance again which is why I now require this service on OOAK pieces that are not easily replaceable or refunded. Thanks so much for your understanding! :)
- *International orders outside of the USA: Please bear with me as I am still new to shipping international and would need to figure out paperwork and schedule time to stop in at the PO. Shipping is not included in the price. If international shipping is not already an added purchase option on the sales listing, please contact me prior to purchasing with your shipping address so I may provide you with the full cost. Packages will be shipped using USPS with tracking and full insurance. Customer is responsible for all customs fees to their country. I will not lie on customs forms or mark them as gifts. Please familiarize yourself with your countries fees and restrictions as I can not and will not calculate this for you.
- I will only ship to the address on the paypal payment screen. Please do not pay with one address and ask me to ship to another. For security purposes, I cannot do this and your payment will be refunded less $0.50 canceled transaction fee and you will need to send your payment again with the correct address.
- All shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All Images, slogans, Logos, etc are copyright PozziToons, LLC. (and/or their respective owners) Please do not alter or remove them.
- Please do not alter my paintwork or have someone else alter it for you without my permission. If you need a touch-up that's more than just simple ear/hoof rubs, etc., or want to change something like a pattern or color, please contact me first. I can help point you in the right direction or offer to do the alterations myself. Altering or adding to an artists work without the artists permission is a form of copyright infringement. This includes adding custom bases to my finished pieces. Please respect our rights. :)
- You may NOT cast or reproduce my work in any way or take credit for any of my work or photos. Any signatures or watermarks may NOT be removed or covered on any of my work.
- If you've purchased an unpainted resin sculpted by me, you may customize it in any way you wish, but I ask that you disclose what was done to the original when sharing it and you may not cast or reproduce the result in any way or take credit for the original sculpture. My signature on the resin must remain intact and may NOT be purposely removed or covered. Other than that, have at it!
- If you're looking to completely strip and repaint one of my works, I would really appreciate if you contact me first. I'm pretty much ok with it (it is your horse after all ;)) but I would really like to know the reason so I can address it on future pieces if need be. I also may have really liked what I created for you and might want to keep the custom myself (especially if it is a rare or favorite body of mine). I may offer to buy it back from you at the price you paid for it, or offer a replacement body in exchange.
- You may use my photos of your custom for entering Photo Shows or for bragging purposes ;) but please give credit to Christina Riley or C.Riley whenever and wherever they are used. You may NOT remove any copyright or watermarks on the photos or add your own. You may NOT use my photos for selling your custom without my permission. You may use my photos in addition to your own for sales (provided it is disclosed as such) but you may not use them as the only photos in your listing of the piece.
- I do NOT give anyone permission to create a "sore horse" by adding stacks and/or chains to any of my TWH pieces. All TWH pieces created or painted by me must remain flat shod and "natural"-- NO Big Licks!
- Buy what you love, winning is the bonus. ;) Please keep in mind that the term "Live Show Quality" (LSQ) is very subjective and I do not make any guarantees that my work will win at the shows they may attend while in your possession. While much of my work has won at numerous shows including NAN champs, reserve champs and top tens, there is no guarantee that your piece will do the same. I create each piece to the best of my abilities and talent so please be sure to browse my galleries to get an idea if my work suits your style and tastes. Many judges have different judging methods, tastes and preferences. They place the horses as they see fit and this is out of any artist's control.
- I always use the highest quality and archival mediums when I can and take the utmost precautions when working to avoid any issues down the line with your piece. However, please realize that some customs (especially ones on plastic) can suffer issues over time (ie. tackiness, cracking, fading, yellowing, etc.) especially if you show them and/or handle them often. These issues are, unfortunately, out of my control. Therefore, please care for your piece as you would any fine art which will help prolong it’s life. They should be unpacked right away, displayed in a curio away from sunlight, in a temperature controlled room kept at a steady cool temperature, away from heavy traffic/vibrations and if you need to handle them, wear gloves. If your piece develops an issue within a year, please contact me and I will take a look to see if it's something I can repair for you. (The repair will be free if it’s within a year but I do ask that you pay shipping). I’m not a repair artist, so there are a lot of things I do not feel comfortable trying to fix on a painted piece. If that is the case, I can point you in the right direction of some good repair artists :)
- I do not normally take trades but I may consider partial or full trades for unpainted resins or certain clinkies on my trade list. If you have something other than what's on my list you think I may like, I'm still more than happy to take a look. In any case, if considering asking about a trade, please contact me with pictures of the resins you are willing to trade for your order and perhaps we may be able to work something out. There are no guarantees and trades must be worked out prior to obtaining a slot. I'm sorry but I do not have the space to collect so I can not trade for painted resins unless it was painted by you and I have your permission to strip, re-paint and sell it.