TIME PAYMENT Policy Information
By ordering a custom commission or sales piece from me on time payments, you agree to the following terms and conditions. This is a binding contract and you will be held accountable for any breech.
Time payments may be available on some of my pieces where noted. When this is the case, the following terms apply:
- There is an additional 10% fee for time payment services.
- Time payments may only be paid via Paypal or major Credit/Debit cards directly on the invoice sent to you.
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of invoice being sent out. If no down payment is received in this time frame, the invoice will be canceled and you may no longer purchase the item.
- Items will not be held without a down payment. So please pay your invoice quickly. Preference is still given to paid in full transactions if there is no paid deposit.
- The invoice you receive at the time of booking is a partial payment invoice and can be paid at your leisure in increments of $50 or more. Please only send payments using this one invoice only! This helps keep your order up to date and easily trackable.
- There will be a $10 late fee added to this invoice which will be removed if your final payment is sent on time and not a moment later. If your final payment is late, this $10 will remain and there will be an additional $10/week late fee added each week the payment is late.
- Payment schedule is on a $50/week timeframe. You may pay on your own schedule in your own amounts as long as your full balance is paid off by the final due date. For example. A $500 order would have a $250 non-refundable deposit placed with a remaining balance of $250 due in 5 weeks from then ($50/week for 5 weeks = $250). This balance can be paid in any $50+ increments, at any point within those 5 weeks as long as it is paid off by the 5 week due date. However, I do appreciate at least some sort of payment every two weeks or so, just to ease my mind...but you could very well pay one lump sum on the 5 week due date if that works for you. I just ask you PLEASE keep in communication with me what your plans are.
- Minimum payment per transaction is $50. You are welcome to pay more than $50/transaction and/or pay your piece off early if you wish.
- If you need to cancel your order, all payments up to that date are non-refundable.
- Your order should ship out within 1-2 business days of when final payment is received. (I do travel a lot so do keep that in mind. If my travel falls when your due date is, I can extend your payment timeline and/or ship when I return. I will be sure to keep you up to date when I know I'm traveling so you are aware).
- It is your responsibility to keep me up to date on all of your contact information and reply to any emails regarding your order in a timely manner. If I do not receive the final balance or hear from you within 30 days of your final payment's due date, ALL items and payments made up to that date will be considered abandoned and forfeit. I also reserve the right to sell elsewhere. So be sure to update me with any moves, extended vacation times or email changes you may have during your order period to avoid forfeit of your order and breech of contract. If something comes up and you are having trouble paying within this time frame, please contact me ASAP so we can try to work out a resolution. Communication is VERY important to me!
- To request time payments on orders that note it please email me with ALL of the following information:
Your Shipping Address:
Item(s) you are interested in: